Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Back to reality....

Boy I love long weekends. But I hate coming back.....

I didn't take any pictures to share this time though, so you're stuck with just boring text for now ;)

I'm starting to really like our cottage.... I love that my kids can go for the weekend (or long weekend) and never once think to miss their TV or video games.... I love that we play with the kids more - family walks, swimming, fishing, board games.... and I love that we found a nice sand beach just a five minute walk from our lot - it was the only thing missing for me :)

Next weekend I'll stay home so more work can get done. Floors will be laid and cupboards installed (does this mean the frame walls will get covered first too?). It's just coming together so nicely! But when we're there with the kids we're too busy with them to work on it.... so home I'll stay...

No comments: