Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Wound up

Don't you hate it when you think there may be something wrong with you but you just don't know? I do. I'm going to the Doctor today to check out something strange I've been feeling for a few weeks. I know it'll probably be nothing, I'm sure it is nothing.... but I'm my own worst enemy when it comes to stuff like this. Apparently I inherited my mother's worry gene... because I just can't help the worse case scenarios running around in my head. I've gotten myself so worked up at more than point over the past few days that I actually started crying from the stress. Sheesh. I feel so silly.... which I don't care for either - so really a no win situation. I'm to the point that I can't concentrate - not good. I'd love to share something a little more deep and thought provoking but I just can't think about anything else right now so that's all you get. Thank goodness it's almost time.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So what did the doctor say?