Sunday, July 20, 2008

Keeping up....



There goes my little tag-along girl... trying to keep up with those big brothers. But I don't feel too sorry for her... once I realize she'd be more than able to keep up if she didn't have to stop for every rock, pretty flower or in this case, some wild raspberries. Ahhh, walking in the woods toddler style. But it is neat to see all the "wonders" we take for granted and walk by every day. I think we should all take a deep breath and walk like a toddler once in a while ;) I'm kicking myself for not having the camera with me when she sat down on the side of the road later this day to grab an entire bushel of fox-tails into her arms and bury her smiling face in them to feel how they tickled :) Little girls are so sweet.... I'm thankful every day to have one.

No comments: