Friday, July 18, 2008

Toddler for sale!

OK, just kidding...... but if you had asked me last night - say, around 3:30am when I'd already made my 5th trip to the girl's room in an hour (wth??), I may actually have paid you to take her. I have no idea what was up with the shrieking toddler from h*** but I was really tired of being "the mommy"..... In fact, I'm pretty sure at some point I actually told my husband that I was resigning - I no longer wanted to be the mommy (why is it they can never scream for Daddy in the middle of the night?? Don't Daddies deserve thier share of sleepwalking??). Ah well. It looks like we all survived. I may not be firing on all cylinders today (please clients - don't ask me anything too complicated today.... it's for your own good - trust me!).... but I'm awake and I made it here to work. Ugg.

No comments: