Thursday, July 16, 2009

Work with me here....

We're all just going to pretend that it's late on 13th of June.... the kids have finally crashed from their sugar highs after the day's indulgences and I, good mother that I am, have chained myself to my computer after putting the kids to bed instead of falling asleep on the couch in exhaustion*

It's my daughter's birthday! No way I could stop for the day (or month?) without posting pictures and commentary to immortalize forever (with date & time recorded) her special day. I've got plenty of energy left after setting up, surviving the chaos, then trying to restore order to the house in the aftermath of the party!

Sound good? All right then, here we go!

(*may or may not depict actual events of the day)

p.s. anyone know how to alter the date/time on a blog post? for some stupid reason, this thing keeps saying it's July??

2 comments:

j.sterling said...

where have you beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen??? lol

Mbdiamond said...

Well I thought I explained that I just caught a nap? And it lasted a little longer than I meant??

(I've been reading lots though - no worries ;)