Thursday, November 20, 2008

Emerging from the shadows...

So after becoming completely disenchanted with my blog and inability to size my pictures to "fit" (which has been an automatic process up until I tried to blog Halloween) - I took a little break. What was the point? If I can't commemorate the daily grind with the pictures that make up such a huge part of it.... well, that was just frustrating to me.

I didn't intend to take this long of a break though....

I've now wasted exactly 20 consecutive days of my life being sick. Mind numbing, exhausting, never-been-this-sick-in-my-life-EVER sick.

And I so don't "do" sick. Rarely ever get sick - and if I do it's just the mundane colds or what-have-yous kicking around. Make you miserable for a day or two but never really slow you down crap.

I haven't felt like doing anything, let alone blogging. So here I am, actually feeling "on the mend" (for real, I hope) for the first time in a long time.... and there's catching up to do in spades - in all areas of my life....

Hold on while I try this picture crap again and attempt to get back on track.... ;)

No comments: